Sunday, October 22, 2006

superlertive Songs

I recently started a podcast called superlertive Songs. It's essentially an aural extension of this blog - a short thematic mixtape as it were. At this point, my plan is to make the podcast a weekly series. But as my few readers know, I don't update my blog enough, so who's to say what will transpire with the podcast? Right now there are two episodes posted, with a third in the works. All comments and suggestion, including hate mail, are welcome.

You can visit my podcast page where you can listen to all past episodes - http://superlertive.podOmatic.com .

If you click on the iTunes podcast button to the right, you can subscribe to the RSS feed which will automatically download the latest episode to your iTunes. I am still working on have the show posted in the iTunes podcast database.

Everything is still a work in progress, so please bear with me.

Labels: , ,