Sunday, July 30, 2006

My Way or the Highway

After an enjoyable weekend in Indianapolis with family, I was pretty anxious to get back to my place to relax. On the drive into the city I witnessed honestly one of the funniest sights of my life. This is one I'll remember for a long time coming.

It's the usual rubber necking traffic coming off 495 and onto the BQE. I see sirens in the distance and thinking, great people are always so feeble minded to slow down and look. Only this time, I was in complete agreement with this line of thinking. As we passed by the blinking lights, 2 cops were standing next to an individual in his vehicle - his motorized wheelchair!! This fucker was using the highway and no one was gonna stop him. WTF Mate!? Either that or this guy just wasn't sure where he was going; but somehow I don't much believe that. He was caught on the on-ramp before the merge. I wonder if he would have survived that merge..