Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ipod Nano



If you were thinking of buying an iPod Nano, you should probably reconsider at this point. People are already unhappy with its performance and have spoken up on blogs and message boards in cyberspace. The most common gripe is that the device is just too sensitive. The screens are reportedly susceptible to breakage during normal usage.

"My Nano broke on day four. The screen that is. It shattered. It was in my pocket as I was walking and I sat down. No, I didn't sit on it, it was just in my pocket just as all iPod's before it have done," he said."

Many owners are calling for a recall and improvement of the model. Of course Apple Computer has yet to comment on the defect. I smell another class action lawsuit brewing.

Check out irate customers on Apple's message board.