Sunday, January 08, 2006

Warm Welcome Back

I'm back now. It's been a great couple weeks off. I was in the UK for a week, and just didn't feel like updating after I got back. I know you understand. Sometimes motivation is hard to come by. But rather than showing you pictures of landmarks you've seen countless times on postcards, I'm sharing some of the most spectacular sunsets I've ever seen. As usual, pictures don't do them any justice.


Sunset behind the Tower of London and City, London.


Sunset, London Eye Ferris Wheel.


Silhouette of Big Ben and Parliament, London.


Sunset from summit behind Arthur's Seat #1, Edinburgh.


Sunset from summit behind Arthur's Seat #2, Edinburgh.


Sunset from atop William Wallace Memorial #1, Stirling.


Sunset from atop William Wallace Memorial #2, Stirling.


Beginning of sunset from Edinburgh Castle. Note it's only about 3 PM.


...Fulfilling part of a lifelong Beatles quest.