Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I'm Back





It was a whirlwind of a trip, but now I'm back in stank ass New York. I could lose 5 pounds of water weight, just from sweating out this humidity.

I hit the hotspots in the homeland: Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Yaffo, and Caesarea, and grabbed some cool pics along the way. Also, fit in some rock climbing, beach time and sailing on the Med. Sea. The only thing dangerous about this trip to Israel was the crazy drivers that don't know how to check their mirrors. We must've gotten cut off at least twice per trip in the car.

I didn't watch much tv over there, however, there is something to be said for mtv and vh1 over in Europe. Nonstop videos 24/7, the way it used to be.



Regular postings will resume once I kick this jet lag. Feels a bit like 4 AM right now...